As a sundays nail specialist, you would be responsible for providing manicure, pedicure, massage, and meditation services in the salon, as well as creating lasting relationships with the clientele of sundays. Specialists are responsible for creating a relaxing experience for guests while administrating sundays unique wellness services.
A friendly demeanor and willingness to learn are essential, as well as a positive, team player attitude. sundays is looking to revolutionize the nail care industry and is actively seeking specialists who are looking to grow their personal business within sundays!
-Thorough completion of sundays services for all appointments
-Maintaining a clean and non-toxic space before, during and after each service
-Providing excellent customer service before, during, and after all services
-Completing daily side-work
-Must have at least 3-years working experience.
-Team player with a great work ethic
-Friendly and personable — anticipates the needs of others
-Passionate about their craft and willingness to learn
-Positive and understanding attitude: we are a new company, therefore, things are always changing (for the better!)
Job Type: Full-time
Graphic Design Intern
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. The candidate will use their creative ideas to design a variety of digital and offline assets to bring various visual aspects of the sundays brand to life across various channels including e-commerce, web, print, online, social and in-store. We welcome new ideas, especially ones that are new for the industry but require our graphic designer to keep within the creative brand guidelines which promote the values of simplicity, wellness and individuality. An appreciation for beauty, minimalist Scandinavian design aesthetic is a bonus.
Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for digital and print flyers, in-store digital boards
Assist with packaging requirements for product development
Create assets for website, e-commerce
Edit photos for web, social and e-commerce
Animated graphic design is a plus.
– Experience as a graphic designer, ideally for a wellness or beauty brand.
– Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
– Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
– A strong eye for visual composition and appreciation for Scandinavian design.
– Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
– Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
– Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Job Type: Intern