Pedicure Kit (3 time use)
Give your feet some love too, with our new pedicure kit! Executing at-home pedicures is not easy, but it also doesn’t have to be hard, our kit includes everything you need for a fuss-free at-home pedicure. Our kit brings a little bit sundays to your home, creating a relaxing and non-toxic wellness experience when doing your pedicure. We prioritize your health and we want to help you create a cozy at-home wellness experience. To create a complete sundays studio atmosphere, you can light one of our nontoxic candles and listen to our meditation while you wait for your feet to soak. To make it even easier, we created a step-by-step blog post with all the guidance you need for an easy at-home pedicure with our founder Amy Lin!
The pedicure kit contains:
- 1 Nail Clipper: Help shape and shorten your nails.
- 3 Wooden Sticks: Helps remove gel nail polish as well as push the cuticles after cuticle oil application. The stick has two sides: the pointed end is used to clean nail polish outside your nails, while the flat end is used for cleaning nails and pushing back gel polish/cuticles.
- 1 Cuticle Eraser: Natural nail tool used for maintenance and pushing back of cuticles as well as for smoothing out the free edges of nails.
- 2 Files: Helps shape the nails and if you have gel nail polish on, it also helps remove the top gel layer.
- 1 sanding Block: Helps smooth your nail plate and nail edges.
- 2 Pairs of Gloves: Wear gloves while you do your pedicure, to keep both your nails and hands sanitized.
- 1 Pumi Bars (reusable): Pumi bars are used wet or dry to get rid of dead and rough skin on the back of your feet.
- 1 Bottle of Nail Polish Remover: Used to remove or clean up nail polish after applying on a cotton ball or cotton pad.
- Base Coat: Hydrates your nails, used prior to nail polish application.
- Top Coat: Makes your mani/pedi long lasting and provides a seamless finish. Used after nail polish application.
- Cuticle Serum 01: Used to hydrate your nails and is applied before using the flat end of the wooden stick to push back your cuticles. (comes with exchangeable dropper top)
- Quick Dry Oil: Used after nail polish application. Cuts drying time in half, while keeping your nails shiny and strong! (comes with exchangeable dropper top)
- Cotton: Used to remove polish