Formulated with your well-being in mind, our Buff Pedicure Kit is a gentle way to treat your nails to an at-home natural pedicure. The perfect joyful set to gift loved ones for any special occasion or holiday. An elegant personalized choice for Christmas and New Year. This set is friendly for when you’re expecting and when you’re in a house bustling with kids.
sundays is more than a nail studio. We are a nail care brand that promotes a non-toxic lifestyle. Our polishes are free from harsh toxins and odors, as well as ten commonly found chemicals harmful to your health.
At sundays, we are committed to taking care of your mind & body. No compromises.
Our Buff Pedicure Kit Contains:
- 1 Nail Clipper: Helps shape and shorten your nails.
- 2 Wooden Sticks: Helps push the cuticles after cuticle oil application. The stick has two sides: the pointed end is used to clean nail polish outside your nails, while the flat end is used for cleaning nails and pushing back gel polish/cuticles.
- 1 Cuticle Eraser: Natural nail tool used for maintenance and pushing back of cuticles as well as for smoothing out the free edges of nails.
- 2 Files: Helps shape the nails and if you have gel nail polish on, it also helps remove the top gel layer..
- 1 Buffer: Helps smooth your nail plate and nail edges.
- 2 Pairs of Gloves: Wear gloves while you do your pedicure, to keep both your nails and hands sanitized.
- 1 Pumi Bar (reusable): pumice block used wet or dry to get rid of dead and rough skin on the back of your feet.
- Buffer Block: Used to shape, polish and smooth your nails for a shiny finish.
- 1 Bottle of Nail Polish Remover: Used to remove or clean up nail polish after applying on a cotton ball or cotton pad.
- Cotton: Used to remove polish.
- Hydrating Cuticle Serum: Used to hydrate your nails and is applied before using the flat end of the wooden stick to push back your cuticles (comes with exchangeable dropper top)